[Koha-devel] KOHA 3.14.1 Error (Continuing)

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Thu Jan 30 15:13:17 CET 2014

> I applied "Bug-11475-Links-are-broken-when-editingdeleting-it.patch" patch to 3.14.1 and tried "Editing items in batch" in 3.14.2.

According to the bug report the fix is not yet in the stable branch,
so 3.14.2 doesn't have it.

Applying the patch to 3.14.1 works for me, so I suspect something is
going wrong in your patching process.

Since this is a fix which is very likely to be applied to the stable
branch, and since the issue in question is mostly just an annoyance I
would recommend waiting for it rather than trying to patch your
system.

  -- Owen

--
Web Developer