[Koha-devel] KOHA 3.14.1 Error (Continuing)

volkan sonmez volkansonmez at sdu.edu.tr
Fri Jan 31 14:29:56 CET 2014

I applied patch to 3.14.2. It worked.
Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: koha-devel-bounces at lists.koha-community.org [mailto:koha-devel-bounces at lists.koha-community.org] On Behalf Of Owen Leonard
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2014 4:13 PM
To: koha-devel at lists.koha-community.org
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] KOHA 3.14.1 Error (Continuing)

> I applied "Bug-11475-Links-are-broken-when-editingdeleting-it.patch" patch to 3.14.1 and tried "Editing items in batch" in 3.14.2.

According to the bug report the fix is not yet in the stable branch, so 3.14.2 doesn't have it.

Applying the patch to 3.14.1 works for me, so I suspect something is going wrong in your patching process.

Since this is a fix which is very likely to be applied to the stable branch, and since the issue in question is mostly just an annoyance I would recommend waiting for it rather than trying to patch your system.

  -- Owen

--
Web Developer
Athens County Public Libraries