[Koha-devel] Koha development environment setup

Lan Vu Duy lan.vu at dlcorp.com.vn
Thu Jul 3 07:19:31 CEST 2014

Dear Anh Tuan,

It's Vu Duy Lan from D&L Technology Integration and Consulting JSC  (
www.dlcorp.com.vn, www.koha.vn)

We have been doing Koha development and supporting Koha in Vietnam.
Recently we have uploaded full Vietnamese translation for Koha 3.12
http://translate.koha-community.org/vi/312/

We would be happy to help you to go through the process and I will contact
you directly for support.

Thank you for your interest in Koha.

Best regards,

Vu Duy Lan