[Koha-devel] Removal of prog and CCSR themes: Help requested

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Thu Jul 3 20:50:04 CEST 2014

As I said in the developers meeting yesterday I have started to submit
patches for the removal of prog and CCSR themes from the OPAC,
starting with patches to remove system preferences specific to those
themes.

A patch to remove the theme files themselves is easily done, but then
we're left with odds and ends in the code which I could use help
tracking down. A search for references to "prog" in the code turns up
several instances where the existence of prog is assumed or considered
to be the default.

Could I get one or more volunteers to look into that side of things?

Thanks,

  Owen

--
Web Developer