[Koha-devel] RFC: Koha::Borrower::Pictures

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 20:01:42 CEST 2014

Hi, for bug 12578 [1] I was thinking of adding a 'timestamp' field to the
'patronimages' table. And got into the task of rewriting the CRUD methods
for patron pictures into the Koha namespace, as an excercise for using DBIx
in a real life example.

Should I consider the use case where the library/user might want to attach
more than one picture to a patron and choose a default? Even though I won't
implement a UI for that, I can consider it in advance.

Thanks in advance

--
Tomás Cohen Arazi
Prosecretaría de Informática