[Koha-devel] RFC: Koha::Borrower::Pictures

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Tue Jul 15 21:39:13 CEST 2014

On 16/07/2014 6:02 am, "Tomas Cohen Arazi" <tomascohen at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, for bug 12578 [1] I was thinking of adding a 'timestamp' field to the
'patronimages' table. And got into the task of rewriting the CRUD methods
for patron pictures into the Koha namespace, as an excercise for using DBIx
in a real life example.

> Should I consider the use case where the library/user might want to
attach more than one picture to a patron and choose a default? Even though
I won't implement a UI for that, I can consider it in advance.

Hi Tomás,

I think that building it so more than one can be saved (in the future) is a
good idea.

Chris