[Koha-devel] Force hold on item-level?

Marcel de Rooy M.de.Rooy at rijksmuseum.nl
Wed Jul 23 13:34:04 CEST 2014

Thanks Nicole and Katrin.

Bug 7825 indeed adds a force option! I would only want to extend it to "selective" where I could force it only for groups of records or even at record level somehow.
Bug 5787 proposed to move OPACItemsHolds to the circulation matrix, but has been marked as a duplicate of 5786 that refers to AllowOnShelfHolds ("Does not apply"). The status of this dev is not so clear anymore.
Bug 11157 is also interesting although marked as a "simple dirty hack" for serials..

Will still be thinking a little bit of an alternative approach?

Marcel