[Koha-devel] Paid Support list adding request

Mohamed zalabany mh_zalabany at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 31 11:10:57 CEST 2014

Hi Allcould you please add our company information to the the Paid Support companies list
Company Name: Egyptian Prime Vision (EPV)

Contact Person: Mohamed el-Zalabany

Contact email:
info at egyprimevision.com

Website: egyprimevision.com

Telephone: +20237484275,

Cell     : +201069261930,
+201154850780

Address  :
13 Mohyee el-Din Abu el-Ezz st. –Dokki-Giza-Egypt

Short description of our
services:

We are Egyptian Prime Vision,
an SME-level company working in the field of library  technology and IT services operating in the
Middle East market and based in Egypt.

We have had 10 year
experience implementing large projects of automating library system  using open source systems covering areas like
supporting  digital document management
systems and all other library  related IT
tasks such as indexing and digitization as well

as system upgrading and training. Currently our customers include universities,
public libraries. However, our customer portfolio is currently expanding to
include corporate sectors and companies with various needs that our company can
meet.

Field of work : Library automation solutions including (KOHA – DSPACE, and
other software)- Digitization – Web design and developing software – out sourcing
– RFID solutions

 Thanks All Best