[Koha-devel] Paid Support list adding request

Liz Rea wizzyrea at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 23:23:58 CEST 2014

Hi,

Thank you for your submission. We would be happy to add your listing once
your site complies with the requirements to be listed, outlined at
http://koha-community.org/support/paid-support/how-to-get-listed/

Specifically, the Koha community requires a link from your product offering
page (http://egyprimevision.com/?page_id=24) back to koha-community.org.
Apologies if it is there and we missed it.

Thank you,

Liz Rea