[Koha-devel] Extending MARC::Charset::Table ?

Philippe Blouin philippe.blouin at inlibro.com
Fri Jun 6 18:04:55 CEST 2014

Thanks Galen, Paul,

I'm sorry I just noticed your answers in my inbox.

Galen, I tried your solution (the record is in fact a utf8 encoded xml
document), but it made no difference.  But it did lead me to some nice
places in the code (and documentation) where I now specify the
BinaryEncoding => 'utf8' in the 'use Marc::File::XML'.  It will probably
break another migration, but this fixes my problem for now.

Thanks again!
Philippe

--
Philippe Blouin,
Responsable du développement informatique

Tél.  : (888) 604-2627
philippe.blouin at inLibro.com <mailto:philippe.blouin at inLibro.com>

inLibro | pour esprit libre | www.inLibro.com <http://www.inLibro.com>