[Koha-devel] Improvment of ACQ during hackfest in Marseille

Zeno Tajoli z.tajoli at cineca.it
Fri Mar 7 12:29:59 CET 2014

Hi to all,

as CINECA we decided to invest in improvment/bug fixing of ACQ module.
I will be at hackfest in Marseille next week.

I try to speck with everyone about this topic, no problem if you send
email to the list because you are not in Marseille.

I think the points could be:
- Who want to work on ACQ ?
- Improvment/bug fis, sign-off, QA
- Tests on modules
- Tax problems (see the mails of Sonia BOUIS)
- Revamp work on EDI

The main improvment we want to develop is to create an abstract layer to
connect with an external system (SAP, PeopleSoft, etc.)

Bye
Zeno Tajoli

--
Dr. Zeno Tajoli
Dipartimento Gestione delle Informazioni e della Conoscenza
z.tajoli at cineca.it
fax +39 02 2135520
CINECA - Sede operativa di Segrate