[Koha-devel] Improvment of ACQ during hackfest in Marseille

Renvoize, Martin martin.renvoize at ptfs-europe.com
Fri Mar 7 12:42:51 CET 2014

Hi Zeno,

The EDI work is undergoing a rather major re-factoring and clean up at our
end at the moment.  Colin Campbell is doing the majority of the work and
the unstable branch is currently in our private repository to prevent
anyone accidentally using it whilst it's in such a fluid state.  I'm hoping
to post up the Version 2 patches reasonably soon, but please take this as a
polite.. plese hold off an basing anything on that bug for now as things
are about to change dramatically in there.

I've been quietly getting in touch with any parties I've become aware of
who have been basing work atop it to prevent any clashes; I'm hoping that
something can be shown/submitted during hackfest, though this hugely
depends upon Colins current workload.

Martin Renvoize
Software Engineer, PTFS Europe Ltd
Skype: