[Koha-devel] Fwd: RDA records

Nicholas van Rheede van Oudtshoorn vanoudt at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 07:34:20 CET 2014

Hi all,

Got this from our librarian the other day, and wondered if anyone could
shed any light on this. We've got an RDA framework, and basically it won't
save any modifications to the items. New items are added fine, but existing
one's just silently don't make any changes...

I've included the email below, since it gives the exact workflow...

Nick