[Koha-devel] 3.18 dates

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 16:44:00 CET 2014

I asked Bernardo to create the 3.18 translate project on Pootle, and we
already have most of the 3.18 strings on the translate server. We still
need to set a string freeze date.

I propose the following dates:
- String freeze: November 20th
  After that date, patches that touch strings will be delayed until after
the release. There might be some exceptions I will consider if necesary:
   * Blockers.
   * Small changes to the about page for the release.
- Release: November 28th
I chose friday for a release, so everyone can have a proper release party
without the need to go to the office on saturday :-D

It's getting closer! YAY!
Thanks everyone.