[Koha-devel] Minor change on HEA

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Mon Nov 10 16:08:43 CET 2014

Hello,

Jonathan just made 2 tiny changes on HEA (hea server side, no change on
Koha)
  * HEA now records the creation datetime of an entry. That way we will
be able to know which records are never updated (and maybe remove them
one day)
  * when a Koha library send his informations for the 1st time, HEA give
it a unique ID. The way the unique ID is generated has been changed, to
be less easy to guess by brute force (in case someone would like to hack
& flood HEA). database that already have sent their data will keep their
previous identifier.

Note that http://hea.koha-community.org/ contains the informations for
34 (BibLibre supported) libraries, and, hopefully, much more will be
added when Koha 3.18 is released !

All vendors are more than welcomed to set-it HEA for their libraries
(and all independent libraries too, of course)

After Koha 3.18 release, I plan to submit the patch for previous
maintained versions, so we should get more versions info, hopefully.
--
Paul Poulain, Associé-gérant / co-owner
BibLibre, expert du logiciel libre pour les bibliothèques