[Koha-devel] Ambiguous column names

David Cook dcook at prosentient.com.au
Thu Nov 13 02:12:24 CET 2014

I think the best option, if we were to change away from timestamp, would have to be "lastmodified", as timestamp types will get updated after every insert/update, I believe. But since they'd all be called "lastmodified", changing it from "timestamp" would become a bit moot, I think.

Unless we used datetime types in the database and relied on the code to provide the correct date rather than the database (as it does with the timestamp type).

David Cook
Systems Librarian
Prosentient Systems
72/330 Wattle St, Ultimo, NSW 2007