[Koha-devel] Ambiguous column names

David Cook dcook at prosentient.com.au
Thu Nov 13 04:10:59 CET 2014

Thanks for the link! It's rather interesting!

Yeah, I think "created" and "updated" columns would be useful. I think we already use them in "biblio", although maybe the code in Koha is setting those rather than the database. It would be handy to either auto-initialize/auto-update, or just pass null once to a "created" column and every time to an "updated" column.

I'm happy to drop it, but thanks for the clarification :D.

David Cook
Systems Librarian
Prosentient Systems
72/330 Wattle St, Ultimo, NSW 2007