[Koha-devel] Koha 3.18 beta released

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Tue Nov 18 17:48:09 CET 2014

On 19/11/2014 2:34 am, "Mark Tompsett" <mtompset at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> Jonathan already noticed bug 13274.
> I’ve signed off on your secondary patch. If someone could QA it, I think
that would be a better fix.

That's a fix for the bug,  however we want the qa tools to complain when
these situations are created, so they don't make it into master.

Jonathan, you could set a conf file that points to a non-existent db, and
have qa tools run t/ with that, then back to the real conf for the rest.
That should, in theory, do it.

Chris

Ch