[Koha-devel] UTF-8 work on the 3.20 release cycle

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 13:33:16 CET 2014

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone involved on bug 11944. An
specially people working hard on bug 13264 to have integration tests on the
UTF-8 big rewrite.

That said, it is too late for that to go into 3.18 for the release now.

I'll try to add my bits on 13264 so we have all the 11944 pushed into
master ASAP once 3.18.x is branched.

For 3.18, please fill bugs on encoding problems, and also sign on those
that are marked as 3.16 so they can be pushed to the stable branches.

Thanks everyone, this work is really important and we are getting it ready
for pushing ASAP.