[Koha-devel] Presentation to mailing list: akafred

Fridolin SOMERS fridolin.somers at biblibre.com
Thu Oct 2 19:44:06 CEST 2014

Welcome akafred,

And welcome to strange-firstname group :D, mine is German.

I hope you will enjoy the community.
Remember it is a 14 years old project with many contributors. Many
things will look not perfect/odd/really-buggy. But you will see that
when you come with a nice fix or change, people will be pleased.

I'm in the community since 4 years and actual 3.14 release maintainer.

Regards,