[Koha-devel] Proposed addition to the development-meetings:

Brendan Gallagher info at bywatersolutions.com
Tue Oct 14 17:27:48 CEST 2014

Hello Marcel -

I feel that some things that are put into discussion just take too long to
get out of discussion or don't really ever get any feedback.  So the idea
is that I'll bring these up at Dev-meetings so we get some movement on
them.  The example I used was the DBIC - we've been talking about this for
a few years now and I think it's time we all vote and decide on the correct
path forward.  That is it - nothing more complicated than that.

Thanks,
Brendan

On Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 12:52 AM, Marcel de Rooy <M.de.Rooy at rijksmuseum.nl>
wrote:

>  > Along with the first homework assign I will also be setting a date for
> us to vote on the (homework)
>
> > bug/enh/thought at the meeting after a sufficient discussion has
> occurred.
>
> Brendan: What do you exactly mean here? The bug/enh thought is kind of
> vague :)
>
> There will always be discussion if some patch is just a bugfix or an
> enhancement. Ideally, every bug fix should be an enhancement. And what
> about the difference: enhancement vs. new feature?
>

> Marcel

Brendan A. Gallagher
ByWater Solutions
CEO

Support and Consulting for Open Source Software
Installation, Data Migration, Training, Customization, Hosting
and Complete Support Packages
Headquarters: Santa Barbara, CA - Office: Redding, CT
Phone # (888) 900-8944
http://bywatersolutions.com
info at bywatersolutions.com