[Koha-devel] hea.koha-community.org

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Tue Oct 21 15:07:54 CEST 2014

Hello koha-devel,

During previous Hackfest in Marseilles, some of us started to work on a
tool to collect data from koha libraries, to have stats and feedback.

A first version of http://hea.koha-community.org website is live. We
(BibLibre) have started deploying the patch to our customers to retrieve
informations, and see how things goes. Everything is OK as fas as we can
see.

Informations are interesting, imo. the hea website will have to be
improved later, what is important is to gather data. We already get some
informations like number of biblios, items, issues, as well as some syspref.

In the next weeks, we will submit the patch to bugzilla, and I hope it
will be quickly signed, QAed and pushed.

What would really be great would be to have the feature in Koha 3.18.

Note that this feature has no impact on Koha itself, it's only a syspref
and a cronjob, so no side-effect to fear.

--
Paul Poulain, Associé-gérant / co-owner
BibLibre, expert du logiciel libre pour les bibliothèques