[Koha-devel] System preference question

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 14:04:00 CET 2014

If the syspref doesn't exist, we made a mistake.

One thing I've been trying to finish for the next release (and I haven't)
is a syspref report for the about page. We should already have that.
And I'd also say that we should encourage every addition/deletion to
koha-conf.xml to include a check that shows a warning on the about page
also. It should be on the coding guidelines. Otherwise if someone
inadvertedly changes a fallback behaviour, we cannot help the users debug
their problem.

Regards