[Koha-devel] Call for dev meeting / 26th August 2015

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 20:33:20 CEST 2015

Hi fellows, I hope you north continental citizens had nice vacations.

I hope you are all supercharged and ready to put your hands at work with
the project's challenges. We need to make some decisions soon, notably on
the REST API implementation. This is why I call this dev meeting, with the
aim to catch up, and discuss some of the remaining issues.

I'll write an agenda between today and tomorrow, but it will mostly be
about the status of the implementation, the changes needed so it respects
our permissions schema, how would we hook it with the Plack integration we
are about to introduce, etc.

Interesting stuff, difficult at some point because it is too technical. But
please attend the meeting, hear what people involved have to say, make your
own mind, share with us.

Dates:
- 26 August 2015, 14UTC (part 1)
- 26 August 2015, 21UTC (part 2)