[Koha-devel] [Advert] Bug 13618 - Prevent XSS

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Thu Aug 27 10:05:50 CEST 2015

Hello devs,

During the second part of the dev meeting, bug 13618 has been one of
the subject of discussion. Liz and Chris asked to get it into 3.22 but
were a bit anxious, the patch set could cause several bugs and
regressions.

To prevent that, we have to catch the issues before the patch is
pushed, and test it as much as possible.
Since the patch set will move a lot, I will [try and] maintain an
up-to-date version of it on my github account [1].

If you are a Koha dev and you are using master every day, please use
this branch when you are working. Yes it will require more time (will
certainly need to rebase your patches against master), but tell
yourself it's useful :)

Cheers,
Jonathan

Off Topic: I think I have already proposed that, but I will try again:
It would be useful to have a master_dev branch, with master + the big
patches needing a lot of testing, for devs.

[1] https://github.com/joubu/Koha/tree/bug_13618