[Koha-devel] Get rid of item-level_itype?

Katrin Fischer Katrin.Fischer.83 at web.de
Sun Dec 13 18:14:22 CET 2015

I am in favour or removing the item-level_itype system preference and
for centralizing all itemtype related code. But I think we have still
have a need/use for the biblio level itemtype apart from it setting the
default for the items level.

I know there was some work done to use it for holds related code. And
also patches like document delivery (bug 14610) depend on it to allow
requests for records without items.

Katrin