[Koha-devel] ElasticSearch

Brendan Gallagher info at bywatersolutions.com
Fri Dec 18 18:18:32 CET 2015

Excellent!

The plan right now is that we are going to create an elastic branch on
git.koha-community.org in early January.  Once we have that we should be
able to take patches on the bug and I can merge those into the elastic
branch.

I'm looking forward to seeing some of your additions.

Cheers,
Brendan

On Friday, December 18, 2015, Bouzid Fergani inLibro.com <
bouzid.fergani at inlibro.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>  Right now, I work into ElasticSearch project. I applied all patch
> proposed by community in Catalyst, I think lots work left to do.
> Mappings and analyzers due out code and search do not simply full text.
> ElasticSearch propose lots mechanism for search and analyzer mode.
>
> Is what I can attach patch on catalyst or no?
> In my opinion, if we put in place ElasticSearch for all Koha search, it'll
> be a major advance.
>
>  Best regards.
>
> Bouzid.

Sent from Gmail Mobile