[Koha-devel] Perldoc website

Nicolas Legrand nicolas.legrand at bulac.fr
Tue Dec 22 14:47:01 CET 2015

Hey,

I'm a bit puzzled by the web perldoc, some changes are not effective
on master. I bumped on this one:

http://perldoc.koha-community.org/C4/Reserves.html#CanItemBeReserved

    CanItemBeReserved

      $error = &CanItemBeReserved($borrowernumber, $itemnumber)

    This function return 1 if an item can be issued by this borrower.

The return values has changed in commit
51f0a0b7229c1e76699708a548a9e3e68c9953ad :

http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=commit;h=51f0a0b7229c1e76699708a548a9e3e68c9953ad

      $canReserve = &CanItemBeReserved($borrowernumber, $itemnumber)
      if ($canReserve eq 'OK') { #We can reserve this Item! }

    @RETURNS OK,              if the Item can be reserved.
              ageRestricted,   if the Item is age restricted for this borrower.
[...]

Cheers,

--

Nicolas Legrand
Administration technique et développements du système de gestion de la

Bibliothèque universitaire
des langues et civilisations

65 rue des Grands Moulins
F-75013 PARIS