[Koha-devel] feature for bugzilla ?

Liz Rea liz at catalyst.net.nz
Sun Dec 20 22:02:22 CET 2015

Maybe obsolete the comment of the patch that git-bz obsoletes?

We almost always (almost.) leave the original test plan in the signed
off patch, so I'm not certain we lose anything by obsoleting the comment
of the obsoleted patch.

It's probably worth noting that a comment can be untagged too.

Liz

On 19/12/15 04:11, Owen Leonard wrote:
>>> next step : obsoleting comment when you obsolete a patch ;-)
>>> (or even: always obsolete comments that are patch upload)
>> Perhaps git-bz could be made to do this?
> I don't think we should always obsolete comments on attachments. I
> like seeing the comment which is added by a patch because I want to be
> able to see the test plan in the commit message.
>
>   -- Owen

Liz Rea
Catalyst.Net Limited
Level 6, Catalyst House,
150 Willis Street, Wellington.
P.O Box 11053, Manners Street,
Wellington 6142

GPG: B149 A443 6B01 7386 C2C7 F481 B6c2 A49D 3726 38B7