[Koha-devel] feature for bugzilla ?

Paul A paul.a at navalmarinearchive.com
Sun Dec 20 23:50:22 CET 2015

For the sake of clarity, can Koha users assume that "to obsolete" a comment
does not mean that it is deleted?

Also, I'm not sure what "untagged" means. Would it be possible to give a
schema of how bugs, git-bz, wherever, would allow someone to follow the
original bug/enhancement through to its conclusion?

Thanks and regards,
Paul