[Koha-devel] Ldap Authentication error

Michael Hafen michael.hafen at washk12.org
Thu Feb 19 18:29:56 CET 2015

Is you're ldap server allowing anonymous bind and search?  You don't have a
anonymous bind and search to find the user by their uid.  I expect you're
ldap server isn't allowing anonymous bind and search, since I would never
allow that on my server if I didn't have to.  Do you provide something like
a rootdn and password to dspace for it to work?