[Koha-devel] Ldap Authentication error

Bobby bigbrovar2 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 20:36:00 CET 2015

I have tried but admin user bind and anonymous user bind.. non seem to
work. .. now with admin user bind here is the error I get

LDAP Auth rejected : invalid password for user 'foo'. LDAP error #5:
LDAP_COMPARE_FALSE
# This code is returned when a compare request completes and the
attribute value
given is not in the entry specified

/usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Auth.pm line 409, <DATA> line 595.
Use of uninitialized value in string eq at
/usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Auth.pm line 409, <DATA> line 595.
Use of uninitialized value $ENV{"SERVER_PORT"} in concatenation (.) or
string at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Auth.pm line 409, <DATA> line 595.

<useldapserver>1</useldapserver><!-- see C4::Auth_with_ldap for extra
configs you must add if you want to turn this on -->
         <ldapserver id="ldapserver" listenref="ldapserver">
         <hostname>127.0.0.1</hostname>
         <base>ou=People,dc=example,dc=edu,dc=ng</base>
         <user>cn=admin,dc=example,dc=edu,dc=ng</user>
         <pass>pass</pass>
         <replicate>0</replicate>
         <update>1</update>
         <auth_by_bind>0</auth_by_bind>