[Koha-devel] 3.18 zebra

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Wed Jan 21 22:46:07 CET 2015

Paul A schreef op wo 21-01-2015 om 13:42 [-0500]:
> But I have a problem with Zebra. Does 'instancename-koha' really have
> to be
> a sudoer? If there's a possible quick fix I'll try it, if not I'll
> start over.

No.

You're doing it the wrong way. You only need to use the koha user when
there's a real reason to. There is almost never a reason to, it's a
secret door to do things behind the scenes in special situations,
however it's also very easy to knock over a lamp and set everything on
fire.

You're going to set everything on fire if you keep poking around there.

Instead, be your normal user, and use sudo to run the scripts. Like the
documentation says to.

--
Robin Sheat
Catalyst IT Ltd.