[Koha-devel] viewlog bug

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 16:14:46 CEST 2015

You should definitely fill a bug on http://bugs.koha-community.org about it.

A side note: I couldn't reproduce the error on my test site. So please
explain in detail things like if the patron has or hasn't extended
attributes, etc.

> Dear koha floks,
>
> I found viewlog bugs. If you turn on [ExtendedPatronAttributes],
>
> Software error:
>
> Undefined subroutine &main::GetBorrowerAttributes called at
> /usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/tools/viewlog.pl line 82.
>
> Bug fix
>
> modify viewlog.pl
>
> line 82
>
> change
>
> my $attributes = GetBorrowerAttributes( $data->{'borrowernumber'} );

> my $attributes = C4::Members::Attributes::GetBorrowerAttributes(
> $data->{'borrowernumber'} );
>

> Koha version : 3.16.11, 3.18.7, 3.20
>
> Help me patch viewlogs next release version.
>
> Thanks a lot
>
> 龍山

Tomás Cohen Arazi
Prosecretaría de Informática
Universidad Nacional de Córdoba
✆ +54 351 5353750 ext 13168
GPG: B76C 6E7C 2D80 551A C765  E225 0A27 2EA1 B2F3 C15F