[Koha-devel] Another bug status

Francois Charbonnier francois.charbonnier at inlibro.com
Wed Mar 4 21:07:15 CET 2015

Recently, I did some sign-off on Jonathan.s patches. I agree with Nicole
that something is missing in the workflow.
To me, if I can't sign-off a patch because it doesn't work as expected,
I see just two options : In discussion and failed QA.
Since it's not QA, I don't use failed QA. In discussion doesn't seem
right either. Usually, I don't want to talk about the feature but just
say " Hey, I tried but I can't sign-off because <insert why>. Could you
fix it so I can try again?"
I like the failed sign-off option.
My2cts