[Koha-devel] incremental backup of the DB

Mark Tompsett mtompset at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 19 04:52:17 CET 2015

Greetings,

That's why when I was running Koha 3.6.x on a machine with only 512MB RAM
with no swap and 20GB disk space, I would after hours:
- restart mysql
- shut off apache
- backup
- turn on apache
This would free up some much needed RAM so that the backup would work. :)

Now we've (both Koha and the library group) grown such that I would never
dream of running with less than 1GB RAM and some swap.

GPML,
Mark Tompsett