[Koha-devel] Bug 1993 - Task Scheduler Needs Re-write

Philippe Blouin philippe.blouin at inlibro.com
Tue Oct 27 14:02:40 CET 2015

We've done something like that, here, using plugins to do anything we
needed.  The reason we never published it was that it was not secure _at
all_ and we needed to revisit it.

Do you intend to "hardcode" the jobs available, or leave the user to
decide, thus opening your backend to some unwelcomed behavior? I suppose
that if you limit it to running tasks under you hierarchy/misc/cronjobs,
that would work just fine, even if being somewhat limited.

curious

Philippe Blouin,
Responsable du développement informatique

Tél.  : (888) 604-2627
philippe.blouin at inLibro.com <mailto:philippe.blouin at inLibro.com>

inLibro | pour esprit libre | www.inLibro.com <http://www.inLibro.com>