[Koha-devel] Call for News: September Newsletter

Wallner Romana Franziska f.wallner at aur.edu
Thu Sep 24 13:17:17 CEST 2015

Apologies for Cross-Posting. Regards, Franziska

Romana Franziska Wallner
Senior Librarian
The American University of Rome
Via Pietro Roselli, 4
00153 Roma
Italia
Tel.:    0039 06 58330919
FAX: 0039 06 58330992

A good library is a place, a palace where the lofty spirits of all nations and generations meet.
- Samuel NIGER (1883-1956)