[Koha-devel] Add rule for no subroutines in PL scripts

Philippe Blouin philippe.blouin at inlibro.com
Tue Sep 29 14:23:49 CEST 2015

Hi!
Morning here, maybe my brain is not ignited yet.  But why such a rule?
(if i understand its meaning correctly).

Thanks,

Philippe Blouin,
Responsable du développement informatique

Tél.  : (888) 604-2627
philippe.blouin at inLibro.com <mailto:philippe.blouin at inLibro.com>

inLibro | pour esprit libre | www.inLibro.com <http://www.inLibro.com>