[Koha-devel] Add rule for no subroutines in PL scripts

David Cook dcook at prosentient.com.au
Wed Sep 30 01:37:31 CEST 2015

I think Tomas is going to add it to the agenda, as it corresponds with many
other rules, especially those relating to object oriented code and unit
tests.

Yes, I imagine there should be a rule for being careful with the scoping of
variables as well, especially in regard to Plack (and mod_perl).

David Cook

Systems Librarian

Prosentient Systems

72/330 Wattle St, Ultimo, NSW 2007