[Koha-devel] Final stretch before the next release (3.24 | 16.05)

Julian Maurice julian.maurice at biblibre.com
Tue Apr 12 08:10:16 CEST 2016

Le 11/04/2016 12:50, Jonathan Druart a écrit :
> 6/ Versioning change
> It seems that we voted [1] for changing the versioning to be date
> based. Does someone work on that? There are adjustments to do to the
> codebase to make it work. But we also need to decide how to number the
> 2 annual major versions and the minors.

Is there really something to change in the code for this to work ? We
will jump from 3.24 to 16.05, but it's still the same format (\d+\.\d+)
For minor versions I was (naively) thinking we will continue to use the
same scheme (that is 16.05.YY.ZZZ). Am I missing something ?

> Feel free to add more if you think about something.

I think those 6 points are really important, but I would like to add a
7th point : the REST API hasn't moved since its introduction in 3.22.
Bugs 15126 and 13903 are signed off, and it would be great to have them
pushed in 16.05, just to see some movement here :)

--
Julian Maurice <julian.maurice at biblibre.com>
BibLibre