[Koha-devel] Final stretch before the next release (3.24 | 16.05)

Andreas Hedström Mace Andreas.Hedstrom.Mace at sub.su.se
Thu Apr 21 11:23:25 CEST 2016

Hi all!

>I think those 6 points are really important, but I would like to add a
>7th point : the REST API hasn't moved since its introduction in 3.22.
>Bugs 15126 and 13903 are signed off, and it would be great to have them
>pushed in 16.05, just to see some movement here :)

I want to echo this sentiment that Julian wrote two weeks ago. It would be very good to see more REST API patches get pushed so that there is some progress on this front! Apart from the ones mentioned above there are a number of others that would benefit from some attention (like 16271, 16213 and 15165).

Best regards,
Andreas

Andreas Hedström Mace
Librarian