[Koha-devel] Interface consistency: The buttons edition

David Cook dcook at prosentient.com.au
Mon Apr 18 07:10:46 CEST 2016

I'm loving these emails!

I think my web design skills leave a lot to be desired, so I'm happy to
conform to any front-end guidelines you give me! I'm going to put the
interface patterns page on my bookmarks bar.

I've been thinking a lot about this lately as I try to make a UI for
managing incoming OAI-PMH records.

What I'd love is a convention for paging! The staged marc management seems
to use one set of code, I think search results use one set, sometimes we use
the DataTables with an AJAX source. I'd love to know the best way to do
this. There is some DBIC code for paging, but I haven't quite looked into it
yet. Rather than re-inventing the wheel, I rather just use the project
standard.

David Cook
Systems Librarian

Prosentient Systems