[Koha-devel] Kohacon16 Program

David Cook dcook at prosentient.com.au
Mon Apr 18 07:37:20 CEST 2016

Looks like an interesting Kohacon program at
http://kohacon2016.lib.auth.gr/?page_id=2417!

I'd heard that EBSCO was developing their own LSP
(http://kohacon2016.lib.auth.gr/?events=a-new-open-source-library-platform-b
uilding-and-integrating-microservices), but I hadn't heard many details.

I'm surprised to see a "BIBFRAME and Koha" talk by Joy and Jesse from
Bywater, but very interested to hear about it. Alas, I won't be going to
Kohacon this year, as my spawn is a bit too small to leave at the moment. If
Bywater are offering a sneak preview though, I'd be delighted to hear it :
).

David Cook

Systems Librarian

Prosentient Systems