[Koha-devel] Enabling Arabic and Kurdish Indexing

Paul A paul.a at navalmarinearchive.com
Tue Dec 20 19:42:56 CET 2016

At 05:39 PM 12/20/2016 +0000, MHE I.T. Admin (DRR) wrote:
>Hi,Â
>
>Our Koha is hosted on a dedicated server, Debian 8.6 and the installation
>folder is /etc/koha/zebradb/etc , I think as long as they are in the same
>folder it should not be an issue. It says that (it can not load it) not
>(it can not find it),

Intriguing. If you're *not* publicly accessible, I might try resetting
permissions; directory (probably needs 755) and files... work up from 644
... or "bull in the chinashop" approach, set both to 777 and work back down
to where it fails. If it fails for dir and file at 777, then path is wrong
"somewhere?"

Best -- P.