[Koha-devel] Enabling Arabic and Kurdish Indexing

MHE I.T. Admin (DRR) admin at mhe-krg.org
Tue Dec 20 18:39:38 CET 2016

Hi,

Our Koha is hosted on a dedicated server, Debian 8.6 and the installation
folder is /etc/koha/zebradb/etc , I think as long as they are in the same
folder it should not be an issue. It says that (it can not load it) not (it
can not find it),

I did try with bot default and specific language in the file but still got
the same error. I thought if I get it work first then I can add more
language and see

T. +964.XXX.XXX XXX *|* E. admin at mhe-krg.org