[Koha-devel] Discussion for Bug 14757 - Allow the use of Template Toolkit syntax for slips and notices

Barton Chittenden barton at bywatersolutions.com
Wed Feb 3 20:04:11 CET 2016

I think that a flag may not even be necessary -- the TT syntax won't
conflict with the current letter formats, and is unlikely to be entered
accidentally. I think that we could simply silently start to support TT,
and no one would be the wiser, except for those who want to use it.

This also addresses Heather's concern -- the initial transition would be
essentially un-noticable.