[Koha-devel] Discussion for Bug 14757 - Allow the use of Template Toolkit syntax for slips and notices

Katrin Fischer Katrin.Fischer.83 at web.de
Wed Feb 3 21:16:12 CET 2016

I like the idea of the flag as it would allow to keep the code separate
from the current notices code and to have a clean start, while we can be
pretty sure that the old code still remains working as before.

The current syntax is not very consistent across the different notices -
<<items.content>>, ----, <item></item>... or in which tables/columns can
be included. It would be nice to gain some consistency with this
development :)

Katrin