[Koha-devel] Need to improve anti-spam for opac-suggestions

BWS Johnson abesottedphoenix at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 4 13:49:43 CET 2016

Salvete!

> This issue first arose at a library whose collection is 100% digital.
> Users are not even registered, so never log in.  Any suggestions are
> necessarily anonymous.

    Ah, how interesting. This additional information is very helpful. No wonder there is a much higher incidence of spam than what I normally hear about!

    My suggestion after attending ShmooCon would be to honeypot the form, and then reassess things.

https://www.dexmedia.com/blog/honeypot-technique/

Cheers,
Brooke