[Koha-devel] Need to improve anti-spam for opac-suggestions

David Cook dcook at prosentient.com.au
Mon Feb 8 01:59:33 CET 2016

Hi Brooke:

We're already doing that with the negcap, and that worked for a while, but I
think that someone may have changed their bot to exclude fields with an ID
or class of "negcap"... or their bot doesn't always fill out all fields
perhaps. It seems to be a bit of a sporadic thing, as I'll see lots of
failed HTTP POSTs in the logs, but occasionally one gets through and adds a
spam suggestion.

Jonathan: I think changing the name from "negcap" would be a good idea.

David Cook
Systems Librarian
Prosentient Systems
72/330 Wattle St, Ultimo, NSW 2007